Yep yestd nothing much done. After breakfast, i was online for awhile, surfing net, reading blogs listening to songs, food for thought. Got myself hooked on orange juice and lime + sour plum juice. Not much improvements. Perhaps its not diet, its mood that affects it. Been feeling neutral, calm, peaceful with a bit of lost. Hmm afternoon was lying on my bed battling dds2 until 5pm. I dozed off again...woke at 7pm. Sucky dinner followed by mars attack on chn5 followed by xian jian qi xia last episode. Sad ending...i envy them though its just a show.
Almost dozed off again at 1am while playing dds2. Was feeling hungry so woke and went for supper. A bunch of rowdy pple sat behind, cant stand them. Friend told me a 'spicy' girl sat beside me haha but i never did notice. I only saw her sitting posture which is quite uncivilised for a lady. I dont bother. Even girls that pass by in front of me, i never did bother to take a look. Sometimes even friends pass by me, if they dont call out to me, i wont notice. Yea most of the time im in a daze dey. Yea some girls think what matters most is they look chio to pple on the ouside but what about the inside. Without the right morals, etiquette and attitude, they would just be ugly to me.
Looking at my hp, keyed in new's number but i didnt call. I dont know what to start off with. A lot of times like that yea machiam like drama. Usually i would hold the phone with her number keyed in and dozed off on my bed.
Sis got hold of jolins new album. This song Xin Xing Quan "Heart-Shaped Circle",caught my attention. Its track 7 or 8, not a main hit but just appeals to me.
Thoughts...
Sell my mesos?
Trim or cut my hair?
Whens that guy gona call me for that despatch work?
Are my dark eye circles very obvious?
I can see that ive aged...sigh
Almost dozed off again at 1am while playing dds2. Was feeling hungry so woke and went for supper. A bunch of rowdy pple sat behind, cant stand them. Friend told me a 'spicy' girl sat beside me haha but i never did notice. I only saw her sitting posture which is quite uncivilised for a lady. I dont bother. Even girls that pass by in front of me, i never did bother to take a look. Sometimes even friends pass by me, if they dont call out to me, i wont notice. Yea most of the time im in a daze dey. Yea some girls think what matters most is they look chio to pple on the ouside but what about the inside. Without the right morals, etiquette and attitude, they would just be ugly to me.
Looking at my hp, keyed in new's number but i didnt call. I dont know what to start off with. A lot of times like that yea machiam like drama. Usually i would hold the phone with her number keyed in and dozed off on my bed.
Sis got hold of jolins new album. This song Xin Xing Quan "Heart-Shaped Circle",caught my attention. Its track 7 or 8, not a main hit but just appeals to me.
Thoughts...
Sell my mesos?
Trim or cut my hair?
Whens that guy gona call me for that despatch work?
Are my dark eye circles very obvious?
I can see that ive aged...sigh

Element – Fire