I really do need a good rest. Pls kindly reserved all sms-es until 10am. Ok 9plus also can. Greatly appreciated~ I really do have problems sleeping. Since 2am had been finding a comfortable sleeping posture. Finally slept at 4am i guess. Backpain is back...
Banned myself from macdonalds and caffeine stuff. Wanted coffee just now hmm managed to resist.
That uncle sits in the kitchen almost 18hrs everyday. Laid out his newspaper wide on the dining table. I cant cook -.-. Now i understand why my mum nags at dad everyday. No matter what nothing can be done. Who asked him to allow them to move in with us. Rent out their house and move in with us but dont dare to chase after the new occupant for rental fees. Funny right? Its like giving up a house to a stranger for no reason. Its inconvenient. When will they ever move out. Shucks when they coop themselves in the toilet for the whole day. Splashing water, duno what the hell they are doing inside. Water bills rised to a new peak. Even bathing is tough for me. I would choose to bath only after 11pm. Thats when nobody uses the toilet. So i wont scorched myself during bath. Get frustrated, standing there like an idiot waiting for the water supply to resume. Whenever someone uses water in the kitchen. Less amount of water would be available in the toilet inside the master bedroom. Lukewarm water from the heater sudden becomes scalding.
I have to confess. Something that i should do but i didnt do it for the past few days. Feel guilty. Think i will start again tomorrow.
Banned myself from macdonalds and caffeine stuff. Wanted coffee just now hmm managed to resist.
That uncle sits in the kitchen almost 18hrs everyday. Laid out his newspaper wide on the dining table. I cant cook -.-. Now i understand why my mum nags at dad everyday. No matter what nothing can be done. Who asked him to allow them to move in with us. Rent out their house and move in with us but dont dare to chase after the new occupant for rental fees. Funny right? Its like giving up a house to a stranger for no reason. Its inconvenient. When will they ever move out. Shucks when they coop themselves in the toilet for the whole day. Splashing water, duno what the hell they are doing inside. Water bills rised to a new peak. Even bathing is tough for me. I would choose to bath only after 11pm. Thats when nobody uses the toilet. So i wont scorched myself during bath. Get frustrated, standing there like an idiot waiting for the water supply to resume. Whenever someone uses water in the kitchen. Less amount of water would be available in the toilet inside the master bedroom. Lukewarm water from the heater sudden becomes scalding.
I have to confess. Something that i should do but i didnt do it for the past few days. Feel guilty. Think i will start again tomorrow.

Element – Fire