I got back my card though it wasnt a new card as promised. Its just re sealed and she didn't even bother to make it air tight -.- The card ran hotter than before that i have to run my com with the side panel open.
I redeemed my free subscription to Animax (anime channel) kept me busy these few days lolz. Got the game titled F.E.A.R. quite scared to play it at night, feels like silent hill.
I hold too many friends' secrets that i'm feeling so uneasy lolz. This is one...my friend had an affair with someone younger than him around 20years. My friend is married and the girl is attached. We advised him to end it fast before his wife and kids learn the truth. At last the girl ended the (sex) relationship. Really what is the world coming to. This kinda story is becoming so common...horny bitches on the rise. The bf would be so upset if he knows what her gf had been doing behind his back. So as the wife and kids. So difficult just to remain faithful?
I redeemed my free subscription to Animax (anime channel) kept me busy these few days lolz. Got the game titled F.E.A.R. quite scared to play it at night, feels like silent hill.
I hold too many friends' secrets that i'm feeling so uneasy lolz. This is one...my friend had an affair with someone younger than him around 20years. My friend is married and the girl is attached. We advised him to end it fast before his wife and kids learn the truth. At last the girl ended the (sex) relationship. Really what is the world coming to. This kinda story is becoming so common...horny bitches on the rise. The bf would be so upset if he knows what her gf had been doing behind his back. So as the wife and kids. So difficult just to remain faithful?

Element – Fire