Some pple simply have nothing better to do than slandering, accusing without any proof. Whatever, i F her upside down (not literally). There's absolutely no need to play gentlemen in the face of a bitch.

I've completed Devil May Cry 4 Human mode, now into Devil Hunter mode. I'm surprised there's Son of Sparda, Dante Must Die, Heaven & Hell & Hell and Hell and bloody palace. Crap so many. I wonder how my sis played so many modes in Fatal Frame 3, watching all the same old screens and lines. So what do i actually do with my satin silver PS3. I actually use it to surf net and watch videos online most of the time. And i've watched Ayu's 07-08 CDL Anniversary concert and it's better than Tour of Secret. 'My All' is a very good selection to end the concert, *thumbs up*

I've completed Devil May Cry 4 Human mode, now into Devil Hunter mode. I'm surprised there's Son of Sparda, Dante Must Die, Heaven & Hell & Hell and Hell and bloody palace. Crap so many. I wonder how my sis played so many modes in Fatal Frame 3, watching all the same old screens and lines. So what do i actually do with my satin silver PS3. I actually use it to surf net and watch videos online most of the time. And i've watched Ayu's 07-08 CDL Anniversary concert and it's better than Tour of Secret. 'My All' is a very good selection to end the concert, *thumbs up*

Element – Fire