One of my friend pissed me off. I'm going for silent treatment.
Bro's PSP-Slim up lorry, some firmware problem. Hope can be fixed or rather, cheap. I've tried but i couldn't fix it...how come such a small gadget is more complicated than my PS3, zzz
My ipod also up lorry, i don't have to hold the play button to switch it off, just by touching it softly, within 1sec it shuts off. Adjust the headphone jacks, it switches off as well. I tell myself i wouldn't get a 2nd ipod. I'd rather invest in another batt for my walkman phone.
And so i had dinner at 3am because i'm trying to fix that psp but guess i'm giving up, sending for repair tomorrow or see what bro wants to do with it. I'm glad i didn't buy one so as sis.
Got 13 bleeding scratches, 1 on thigh , 12 on forearm, contributed by my dog while holding him down for nail cut...
Bro's PSP-Slim up lorry, some firmware problem. Hope can be fixed or rather, cheap. I've tried but i couldn't fix it...how come such a small gadget is more complicated than my PS3, zzz
My ipod also up lorry, i don't have to hold the play button to switch it off, just by touching it softly, within 1sec it shuts off. Adjust the headphone jacks, it switches off as well. I tell myself i wouldn't get a 2nd ipod. I'd rather invest in another batt for my walkman phone.
And so i had dinner at 3am because i'm trying to fix that psp but guess i'm giving up, sending for repair tomorrow or see what bro wants to do with it. I'm glad i didn't buy one so as sis.
Got 13 bleeding scratches, 1 on thigh , 12 on forearm, contributed by my dog while holding him down for nail cut...

Element – Fire