Map full of bots, auto loot and auto return to town. And I was pm-ing them for squad like a moron. Struggling with Frogfish for 15mins, finally killed it and it wasn't counted in the quest log even though I dealt more damage than the botter. I think I didn't take the last hit, crap...So got to wait for Crim to be online and hope I can find another one. Darn quest, the time spent on it, I can takeover a family in PS3's Godfather II. Was shocked that he dumped $180 one shot on it to get a few top notch weapons. It's like gameshark, you maxed out everything at an instant and then you get tired of it faster.
Wound is healing slowly but it's better now. Another injury is my right hand pinky finger. Still can't bend after nearly 3months. Hopefully it isn't some bone cracked thingy. I just thought it would heal naturally rather than visit doctor, spend on X-rays. See how it goes~
Wound is healing slowly but it's better now. Another injury is my right hand pinky finger. Still can't bend after nearly 3months. Hopefully it isn't some bone cracked thingy. I just thought it would heal naturally rather than visit doctor, spend on X-rays. See how it goes~

Element – Fire