+ prev - next
˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙ ˙

UenJL Whinebox

← Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right A B Start

Was posted on Wednesday, May 11, 2011

at 5:06 PM Edit Post.
Everyday is a sauna day. Freaken hot.

I'm running out of patience. This psn outage is taking way too long. Delays after delays and yet they have the cheek to say they work around the clock. My arse to you!

Initially during the first few days I wasn't so concerned. Even if card details might be stolen, I still did not change anything. I got PO when my 2nd PS3 slim suddenly refused to read disc after I came back home at night. The blu-ray drive is once again dead after just being replaced one month ago. And so I let it drag for a few days, hoping it will be back up as they promised which was last week. They didn't meet the deadline so I proceeded with calling the hotline. So this tech officer picked up the phone and after 10mins of repeating myself over and over again. He just refused to deactivate my account. Stating that it is only possible through my console which is pure BS. He sounded very impatient. He was waiting for me to end the conversation and he provided zero solution. How bad is that? He should be sacked.

Waited for another few days and it's still down. Emailed the CS. A chinese cso replied and he is willing to help me with acct deactivation. And now I'm waiting for the outcome. It's like fuck, I should've gone straight to my fave emailing than calling them in the first place. But it still sucks where we only have 5 slots for an account. Even if I were to successfully save this main acct, I will still lose 10+ psn games. So right now I have 2 x paperweight in front of me. As long as acct is not deactivated, I can't transfer data over to the new ps3 and I can't send it for repairs.

ChatterBox ~my life is my kingdom~

なに?

profile a slight introdution to the viewer about the webmaster

Zodiac Sign

Element – Fire
Quality – Fixed (= stability)
Characteristics: Fiery, fixed, masculine, strong, bitter
Ruling planet: The Sun
Detriment: Uranus
Exaltation: Pluto
Fall: Neptune
Symbol: the Lion
The Symbol denotes: Commanding, fiery, daring and kingly, yet generous attitude
Birthstone - Diamond and amber
Birth Colours – Gold, orange, red

Other lucky colours - Sunlight colours – yellow, gold and orange
Lucky Day - Sunday
Associated Flowers and Plants - Sunflowers, marigold, rosemary , passion flowers and citrus fruits like orange, palm trees and even olive trees
Quality most needed for balance - Humility
Deepest need – Elation, need to shine and rule
Compatible Signs - Aries, Sagittarius
Best sign/s for marriage and/or partnerships - Aquarius
Anatomically Leo corresponds to: The heart, indicative of vital power, ardency, interchange, and generation; spinal marrow, nerves and fibre; dorsal vertebrae; back and shoulder blade muscles; aorta, anterior and posterior coronary arteries.
Noteworthy qualities: Loyalty, kindness, tolerance, generosity, inspiration, philanthropy, fearlessness, chivalry, optimism, intuitiveness, industriousness
Undesirable personality traits: Arrogance, domination, guilelessness, fussiness, anger, sensitivity, impetuousness, impatience, bluntness

link link link link link link link link link link link link link link link

extras for those who want to know more

archive list

theme: 1 2 inspiration: 1 2 3 4
images:1 2 fonts: google script: you know soh tanaka, right? html & css: 1 2
please don't remove, 'kay? we'd all appreciate it ♥
a more themes