So boring today. Dont feel like working anymore. Low pay and want to make use of me doing design. If she does not ask me to leave, i will go for 3days work week, have a bit income and find other job at the same time. Furthermore, im tired and sick of formal attire everyday. Yeah real sick of it. Unchallenging work and low pay sucks. Stupid agency really need curses and swearing to get them working. Grrr...cheque never came for this week. Im tired of chasing them every week arhh...Great i returned my friend 3/4 of the money i borrowed from him. Not much stress now.
The pig i look at it and i also duno why i bought it lolz. I want to give it to her? I know she wanted it but i didnt give her. It was meant for remembering her, meant for her but i didnt give her lol, wth...when i give out means an act of love, i want the person to appreciate it. I hope she doesnt follow her friend work as that kinda job. Under peer pressure, she follows what she does naturally. Some pple think if their friends did that cetain thing before, its alright for her/him to do the same thing regardless right or wrong.
She started opposing me when she gets to know that friend...haiz since she think her friend so good. I also find no point asking her to stay away from her. Treating friends good is one thing, influencing is another thing. Talk too much, i end up being flamed by her. My importance not as great as that friend. My words no weight. Why i try so hard?lolz...i finally understand whats Rainie singing,Ai Mei~ Not here or there, hanging diao~
Stomach upset, must be too much spicy food yesterday~
The pig i look at it and i also duno why i bought it lolz. I want to give it to her? I know she wanted it but i didnt give her. It was meant for remembering her, meant for her but i didnt give her lol, wth...when i give out means an act of love, i want the person to appreciate it. I hope she doesnt follow her friend work as that kinda job. Under peer pressure, she follows what she does naturally. Some pple think if their friends did that cetain thing before, its alright for her/him to do the same thing regardless right or wrong.
She started opposing me when she gets to know that friend...haiz since she think her friend so good. I also find no point asking her to stay away from her. Treating friends good is one thing, influencing is another thing. Talk too much, i end up being flamed by her. My importance not as great as that friend. My words no weight. Why i try so hard?lolz...i finally understand whats Rainie singing,Ai Mei~ Not here or there, hanging diao~
Stomach upset, must be too much spicy food yesterday~

Element – Fire