This morning woke at 9am. My parents and I went to Ngee Ann secondary to cast our votes. Its my first time. Standing at the booth with my ticket and pen in my right hand. My mind came to a blank lol, i was thinking tick or cross haha as usual. After that we proceed to Tampines mart for breakfast. It was extremely crowded. Never see such long queues before. Every stalls long queue. Is it because of the voting that everyone in the neighbouhood woke early or is it it has been too long since i ever stepped out of house and have breakfast so early in the morning. The feeling is good. Toast bread, eggs and teh si, laksa hehe. The authentic feel i used to enjoy every morning back when i was 3-5 years old while i was living in old farrer road at my grandparents house. Thinking back i was doted by the neighbours. My nick is heng heng. I used to feel so embarrassed while i was a kid when pple address me as heng heng.
This constipation is getting worse. My sis and mum tried poking my stomach with their fingers. They were shocked haha. Its hard man lol. I finished one cup of fybogel. It sucks. Feel a little bit of bowel movements but still i dont have the urge. Now im on a lot of water, fruit juice. I was given some pills "sennosides". Said to be remedy for constipation but am i allergic to it? think betta dont try. Tomolo chiong chilli...spicy stuff.
This constipation is getting worse. My sis and mum tried poking my stomach with their fingers. They were shocked haha. Its hard man lol. I finished one cup of fybogel. It sucks. Feel a little bit of bowel movements but still i dont have the urge. Now im on a lot of water, fruit juice. I was given some pills "sennosides". Said to be remedy for constipation but am i allergic to it? think betta dont try. Tomolo chiong chilli...spicy stuff.

Element – Fire