WoooOOo~
Progress package comes. Atm flooded with crowds. LOL. Lookin at the queues i sian half. I pay for my things in nets. Hmm getting a hp tomolo, maybe nokia 3250 hehe. Suddenly feel like getting her a gift. This strange feeling hmmm. I believed both of us wouldnt want to hate each other. Hating a person is more tiring then loving one. I chose the latter irregardless of what status are we in. Kenneth asked where i stay cos hes gona come my hse knock me to my senses hehe. What to do? I know i cant forget, just let it be. Im following the beat.
RAng wo gan dong de, rang wo xin dong de, rang wo gan dong de oooOO~
Tomolo breakfast at mac with mum, hope im not the one whose paying ;p.
Ooo nu ren~wen rou de rang wo xin teng de ke ai nu ren~
Progress package comes. Atm flooded with crowds. LOL. Lookin at the queues i sian half. I pay for my things in nets. Hmm getting a hp tomolo, maybe nokia 3250 hehe. Suddenly feel like getting her a gift. This strange feeling hmmm. I believed both of us wouldnt want to hate each other. Hating a person is more tiring then loving one. I chose the latter irregardless of what status are we in. Kenneth asked where i stay cos hes gona come my hse knock me to my senses hehe. What to do? I know i cant forget, just let it be. Im following the beat.
RAng wo gan dong de, rang wo xin dong de, rang wo gan dong de oooOO~
Tomolo breakfast at mac with mum, hope im not the one whose paying ;p.
Ooo nu ren~wen rou de rang wo xin teng de ke ai nu ren~

Element – Fire