Hmm shocked that i woke at 6pm. Freaking late omg. Perhaps i wouldnt want to wake from my dreams. I thought i had forgotten about her. I dreamt of her (past) chit chatting with me. Cant remember the details exactly but i know im overjoyed. Then came her (present) trying to chat me up becausemy attitude to her was cold. In the dream how i wanted to tell her(present) that the one i love is her(past). In the dream they are just two different person. Dreams are odd. 2 identical person appearing at the same time. What is it implying. I couldnt understand what my sub conscious is trying to tell me. I know i would not forget her no matter how hard i try. The pain, only those who went through it could understand the torment im going through. How can i descibed it. This feeling just like when you're about 4years old. Your mum abandoned you in a huge shopping mall, leaving you alone, crying for her. You are lost and upset. Wondering why you were abandoned. Complex feeling fills you in.
Im sleeping on a vast grassy highland with my friends watching me from the plains below. They are waiting for me to wake and leave that place. Memories is the barrier that locks me up in the area. Its been almost 4mths. I've been relieved 10% of my pain i believe...thinking back, i felt more worse 4mths ago...thousand thanks to those who stand beside me all this time
Im sleeping on a vast grassy highland with my friends watching me from the plains below. They are waiting for me to wake and leave that place. Memories is the barrier that locks me up in the area. Its been almost 4mths. I've been relieved 10% of my pain i believe...thinking back, i felt more worse 4mths ago...thousand thanks to those who stand beside me all this time

Element – Fire