I say WTF? Left early today from workplace. Manager was asking me can i still turn up for work next week on half day basis to finish up her projects. I told her of course, once i got a full time job, i would choose the full time job,who wants temp duhhhh. She looks anxious (huang hahaha)so i offer to help her at home tonight to finish off one part of it. She say she will pay me full day wage. Fine i went home took a nap...wake at 7, bathe, check my mail at 8, she havent send. Msg her "Have you sent?",she took half an hr to reply, "I will bring home"...huh wtf wtf...is she Mr. LFK? This world got 2 LFK? Freak...I replied,"Do you still need me to do it? I wish to finish it by today so i can proceed with planning my activities tomolo", she replied again "Im outside, sorry, its okay?" huh huh wtf wtf wtf again..whats that supposed to mean.. ZzzzZz i dont bother msging her anymore, cow head doesnt face horse mouth muhahaha. Whenever i post her a question, she end up posting more questions for me to answer wtf wtf lolx bth her...her position..she should potray herself to be more stable, decisive, organised and oriented. Bad EQ she has, an example of how certificates rulez in their line of profession. Perhaps im just a natural born leader, LEO :X hehe, self praise puiii~

Element – Fire