Today got angela performing at TM, my sis told me but was too late. By the time i reach, cant get a good spot to view. Just login maple, wanted to train my cleric. Told him i dont wana talk about why i quit the guild, why dont he understand english. I quit game, cant stand him. First of all, how is he going to solve the problem, everythings just virtual. Its a game for me to have fun when im bored, not my life. Im guildless now and my 2xexp card will go to waste i feel. A lot of friends going to start work soon. Me too, im gona start looking again. Cannot sleep that late. I also lost the motivation to chiong through the night. It gets boring after some time. You would ask yourself why spend so much time to see the numbers at the experience bar jumping. I rather see the numbers in my bank account jumping muhahaha.

Element – Fire