Today super late 10:30pm then walk out of office. Dont understand the workaholics. I left already, they still working. On way back 2 guys came approached me ask later still got train or not. I dunno just said yes. then i expeect them to get lost. Dont disturb me im shag. Asked my occupation la, thought im a hair stylist. Asked i live nearby or not. Asked for my hp number. Dont know why i gave him. Maybe because he looks normal to me, not those gay type. Sian after my friend keep saying they might be gays. Now im a bit scared actually lol. I labelled his hp number as "Dont answer!!!". Maybe sit in office too long, skin color turn fair or my hair color make me gayish, yucks. Freak me out gays. LFK one is enough. Thinking of dying black with few strands of fringe highlighted.
This afternoon during lunch i saw my 1st gf. Shes standing right beside me. I think she never noticed me. I also dont bother to say hello. Just someone i dont wish to meet again. She slimmed down a lot. A combination of demure and tanned, more feminine now. Maybe its too long, around 6-7 yrs ago? I cant recall anything about us together. Why? Why let me bump into my 1st love and suffer under the loss of my newnew. Havent i had enough these 3 mths.
This afternoon during lunch i saw my 1st gf. Shes standing right beside me. I think she never noticed me. I also dont bother to say hello. Just someone i dont wish to meet again. She slimmed down a lot. A combination of demure and tanned, more feminine now. Maybe its too long, around 6-7 yrs ago? I cant recall anything about us together. Why? Why let me bump into my 1st love and suffer under the loss of my newnew. Havent i had enough these 3 mths.

Element – Fire