Received the manager's sms, asking me whether i've got a job. She's on leave next week so she would call me again if she has work for me. Sigh...job hunt again, demoralising. Im waiting for all my cheques to arrive, meanwhile just rest for this week.
Hope my mum dont probe me about my lovelife and job. Yesterday she asked about when is 'she' coming back? I dont know how to tell her. I argued with my parents without her knowing just to let her stay cos she has nowhere to go. There are times my parents told me they saw her with another guy. I thought its just that they are too over sensitive. If i tell them what happened, they will surely nag and nag why didnt i heed their advice last time. It wasnt easy for my parents to accept her. If they know, they would throw out her belongings. I think it isnt good to do so. I've stopped contacting her...but i know i dont feel good either when she's sick. Whats our relationship? I truly dont know...
Time to download the patch...
Hope my mum dont probe me about my lovelife and job. Yesterday she asked about when is 'she' coming back? I dont know how to tell her. I argued with my parents without her knowing just to let her stay cos she has nowhere to go. There are times my parents told me they saw her with another guy. I thought its just that they are too over sensitive. If i tell them what happened, they will surely nag and nag why didnt i heed their advice last time. It wasnt easy for my parents to accept her. If they know, they would throw out her belongings. I think it isnt good to do so. I've stopped contacting her...but i know i dont feel good either when she's sick. Whats our relationship? I truly dont know...
Time to download the patch...

Element – Fire