End up never go gym either. Woke at 1pm, got my cheque, haiz a big slash $137 to my cpf. A lot sia to me...Look at the cheque, looking at my account book, no mood, savings depleting, bills keep coming.
Went opposite to have my lunch, walked one big round, really dont know what to eat, super sian. I ended up in Macdonalds again. This month its the 3rd time i had Macdonalds. The new apple dippers aint so bad afterall. Initially i thought caramel sauce is sucky but in fact it goes well with the cold apples. Halfway through, it started to rain. Waited inside mac for the rain to stop. Friend msg me "if you no mood to go, no matter how we plan, still wont go de." Yeah in fact its part of it. I dont have the motivation anymore. I sat there eating alone, shes not there anymore. The old crew asked "wheres your gf, alone today ar". I just smiled at her. Its raining and she asked this question =__=", sad. Friend jokingly said i can go act in korean drama...thinking of that wanted to laugh..."han ju", "qin han", "han zi"...lolz Im looking forward to feeling happy than feeling attractive and charming. I feel like buying myuki wallet, shoes, white tees, just wana shop get myself something. It's been a long time since i bought something for myself but gotta save for rainy days grrr...
Hmm tonight got "bei shang lian ge" but my 2xexp card clashes with the shows timing zZz how how how...
Went opposite to have my lunch, walked one big round, really dont know what to eat, super sian. I ended up in Macdonalds again. This month its the 3rd time i had Macdonalds. The new apple dippers aint so bad afterall. Initially i thought caramel sauce is sucky but in fact it goes well with the cold apples. Halfway through, it started to rain. Waited inside mac for the rain to stop. Friend msg me "if you no mood to go, no matter how we plan, still wont go de." Yeah in fact its part of it. I dont have the motivation anymore. I sat there eating alone, shes not there anymore. The old crew asked "wheres your gf, alone today ar". I just smiled at her. Its raining and she asked this question =__=", sad. Friend jokingly said i can go act in korean drama...thinking of that wanted to laugh..."han ju", "qin han", "han zi"...lolz Im looking forward to feeling happy than feeling attractive and charming. I feel like buying myuki wallet, shoes, white tees, just wana shop get myself something. It's been a long time since i bought something for myself but gotta save for rainy days grrr...
Hmm tonight got "bei shang lian ge" but my 2xexp card clashes with the shows timing zZz how how how...

Element – Fire