Had dinner at kenny roger...yeah the same few dishes again. Conversations carry on, everything seems normal as it is. I dont have much to talk. On the way back, she wanted to exchange our wristbands. Though i prefer mine cos it looks more masculine. I agreed. She said until next meetup session then we shall exchange it back. I nodded in silence and she gave me the shirt. It was vintage green. The color that she had just picked it up for herself as well. Hmm...new things to try, why not. I shall wear it then unless i look darn weird in that lolx. We went our separate ways then. This time i never did accompany her to wait for her bus to come. I think she's independent enough. Im just an extra. Im the one who always want to rely on people.
Woke up today with signus. Been feeling super duper tired since yesterday. I had a power nap, woke at 4:50pm today woah. Half day gone. Adeline did not contact me for interview, guess 3d max is still popular afterall. "Motherly" asked me for half day...i said nope. Minus off the transport fee and lunch, it isnt worth it. Got plenty of temp available, all admin duhh...I want perm at least...keeping on the lookout again...demoralising. If it wouldnt for Ns i would have become a product designer. 2 and a half years is darn long...syllabus change...Lotsa female classmates secured a design job. And the guys? Temp la, admin la, sales la...sad. Felt like i had wasted my poly fees. Should have finish NS first then study...wtf wtf wtf
Woke up today with signus. Been feeling super duper tired since yesterday. I had a power nap, woke at 4:50pm today woah. Half day gone. Adeline did not contact me for interview, guess 3d max is still popular afterall. "Motherly" asked me for half day...i said nope. Minus off the transport fee and lunch, it isnt worth it. Got plenty of temp available, all admin duhh...I want perm at least...keeping on the lookout again...demoralising. If it wouldnt for Ns i would have become a product designer. 2 and a half years is darn long...syllabus change...Lotsa female classmates secured a design job. And the guys? Temp la, admin la, sales la...sad. Felt like i had wasted my poly fees. Should have finish NS first then study...wtf wtf wtf

Element – Fire