No wonder Igo gave me the guilty look when i looked at him. He dont dare to lift up his head either. I went into my room. Freak Puddle of pee zZzz. Cleaned it and i saw a second spot followed by the 3rd puddle grrr. Just sprayed lotsa air freshener in my room. Pray the smell doesnt linger in my room. I dont wish to smell of dog pee.
Whole family machiam got cursed by sleeping spell. 8pm and everybody went to sleep. For me aching all over due to my ever poor sitting posture. Dont feel like logging in any games. Cant seem to concentrate on anything. Weathers hot like freak.
Watching Mtv asia for half a day. Utada Hikaru blue is nice. The rest of the tracks sounded almost the same. The usual hikki style. Luckily i never buy it. Listening online would be enough. I dont like the system whereas they release singles and throw a few old singles into the new album. I basically dont listen to ayumi hamasaki anymore. Her songs just goes more and more monotonous. Utada's blue brought back my attention to jpop. One of this days i must go shop shop in music store.
Whole family machiam got cursed by sleeping spell. 8pm and everybody went to sleep. For me aching all over due to my ever poor sitting posture. Dont feel like logging in any games. Cant seem to concentrate on anything. Weathers hot like freak.
Watching Mtv asia for half a day. Utada Hikaru blue is nice. The rest of the tracks sounded almost the same. The usual hikki style. Luckily i never buy it. Listening online would be enough. I dont like the system whereas they release singles and throw a few old singles into the new album. I basically dont listen to ayumi hamasaki anymore. Her songs just goes more and more monotonous. Utada's blue brought back my attention to jpop. One of this days i must go shop shop in music store.

Element – Fire