Omg bought the wrong thing zzZz. I saw the tag "offer $6.50" and i grabbed the neutrogena toner. Went back home and i realised i took the wrong one. I ended up with 1 pore refining cleanser and one pore refining scrub. Siansational~
Ichigo went mad when he know that we are bringing him out for a walk haha. Guess its been so long since he last went out. He's pretty excited, squeaking in excitement. You know the usual cries doggies would make. I see him everyday 24/7, my only companion hehe. I know he's bored so i would try to play with him most of the time. Now he seldom cry in the night. He likes to sleep beside the bedroom door. Waiting for us to wakeup. Every morning when i wake, he would run to me. A good welcoming for a brand new day.
Some problems back in guild. Arguements again. Seems like leader is blaming herself for all that which had happened. It aint easy maintaining one guild. LK2 disbanded today. One jr master quit and 2 more members gone. Some people just get too addicted to it. Scamming mesos, cheonging lvl like their full time career, gaining sense of acheivement? I bet they dont know the fact that they cant use the mesos in real life.
Friend helped me lvl up 2 lvls in few hrs time. I was telling her to sleep or else work beri jia lat. Was talking about outer beauty and inner beauty during the boring lvling haha. Ya being a noob so many times would be bored. Shes kinda disappointed in me but at least im true to myself eh? I do mind looks for my lifetime companion. Not to an extreme but average would do. Pleasant i meant. For friends, it doesnt matter how you look. Sometimes even if my gf aint pretty to other people, i would find her especially attractive. Afterall, beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. That question is subjective. Cant be used to gauge me or justify my character and personality. I believe if i dont have a basic sense of aesthetics, i would not have pass out from design school. You would not want to wear some ugly clothes by some big names down orchard road right? Perhaps im wrong? Talking about treasuring things and people. Sometimes its right in front of you. You do know thats something special to you but you take it for granted. You need to lose it to realise its value. Nobody snatch; no competition; no fun, you would just leave it aside as it is.
Im glad she's slowly recovering. Playing online games good for you. Have some costless fun =D. She wouldnt know my blog also. Used to bring her to visit doc whenever shes sick. Did i missed any? Are you used to it so you wouldnt visit the clinic. I wanted to bring her but i guess she might find it bo liao. Cos shes sick and so my attention shifted to her. I dreamt of her again last night. Hope tonight i can have a good sleep. Dreams always make me more lethargic, like never sleep at all. Ja~
Ichigo went mad when he know that we are bringing him out for a walk haha. Guess its been so long since he last went out. He's pretty excited, squeaking in excitement. You know the usual cries doggies would make. I see him everyday 24/7, my only companion hehe. I know he's bored so i would try to play with him most of the time. Now he seldom cry in the night. He likes to sleep beside the bedroom door. Waiting for us to wakeup. Every morning when i wake, he would run to me. A good welcoming for a brand new day.
Some problems back in guild. Arguements again. Seems like leader is blaming herself for all that which had happened. It aint easy maintaining one guild. LK2 disbanded today. One jr master quit and 2 more members gone. Some people just get too addicted to it. Scamming mesos, cheonging lvl like their full time career, gaining sense of acheivement? I bet they dont know the fact that they cant use the mesos in real life.
Friend helped me lvl up 2 lvls in few hrs time. I was telling her to sleep or else work beri jia lat. Was talking about outer beauty and inner beauty during the boring lvling haha. Ya being a noob so many times would be bored. Shes kinda disappointed in me but at least im true to myself eh? I do mind looks for my lifetime companion. Not to an extreme but average would do. Pleasant i meant. For friends, it doesnt matter how you look. Sometimes even if my gf aint pretty to other people, i would find her especially attractive. Afterall, beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. That question is subjective. Cant be used to gauge me or justify my character and personality. I believe if i dont have a basic sense of aesthetics, i would not have pass out from design school. You would not want to wear some ugly clothes by some big names down orchard road right? Perhaps im wrong? Talking about treasuring things and people. Sometimes its right in front of you. You do know thats something special to you but you take it for granted. You need to lose it to realise its value. Nobody snatch; no competition; no fun, you would just leave it aside as it is.
Im glad she's slowly recovering. Playing online games good for you. Have some costless fun =D. She wouldnt know my blog also. Used to bring her to visit doc whenever shes sick. Did i missed any? Are you used to it so you wouldnt visit the clinic. I wanted to bring her but i guess she might find it bo liao. Cos shes sick and so my attention shifted to her. I dreamt of her again last night. Hope tonight i can have a good sleep. Dreams always make me more lethargic, like never sleep at all. Ja~

Element – Fire