Dont know why i even typed that. Feeling a bit better after breakfast. Heard from the kopi tiam uncle that on the 1st of july, smokers would be pushed to one corner. Yes, finally! One of the coffee shop started its renovations to its back part. I guess it is for the smokers. Hated those smokers who keep puffing out lotsa smoke, making a mist. Some smokers are considerate but they are of the minority. There was once when i was having supper with a group of sec sch classmates, one teenager around 18years old was sitting at the table beside us with his girlfriend. He was puffing out all da smoke towards my friend. Is he even smoking?Or does he really know how? I doubt that NOOBIE!! Okay, my friend is the kinda gentlemen so he wouldnt retaliate. Seeing my friend who cant tahan the smoke anymore, i raised my voice " Bu hui chou yan jiu bu yao xue ren jia chou, act sak sak nia". He wasnt happy of course. And i couldnt care less, most bengs are hum ji, tok louder than actions. Friend told me that guy murmured "chee bye". I didnt heard that or else i would continue flaming him. I was staring at him, raging. Okay i look beng but im not. Just that some irritating fools really kiam meh. His girlfriend asked him to lower down his cigarette. He relent. Thats good, be more considerate. I let it go.

Element – Fire