Sleeping early isnt good for me. Faint on 2230pm yestd. Dreams and nightmares til 4am. I woke up and force myself to sleep but i cant. 4:30am i switched on my ps2, started playing KH2. Now games are just to waste time. I forgot how i used to love games. I really dont wish to turn up for tomorrows meetup with the agent. Another chanting session to buy her policy. How should i deal with it *scratch head*~
Wkends nothing happened, pass very fast before i know its over. These few days i dont bother to lookup jobs online. Its just like maple auction, sb at 1mesos in the end they r selling at 10M. States fresh grads welcome but in fact they ignore totally. They are just hooking up each other companies designer. A job switching game. 5years exp and fresh grads welcome -.-. Cant be bothered to debate further. I giveup. I'll try other means.
Wkends nothing happened, pass very fast before i know its over. These few days i dont bother to lookup jobs online. Its just like maple auction, sb at 1mesos in the end they r selling at 10M. States fresh grads welcome but in fact they ignore totally. They are just hooking up each other companies designer. A job switching game. 5years exp and fresh grads welcome -.-. Cant be bothered to debate further. I giveup. I'll try other means.

Element – Fire