Looked at my friends profile, sigh for a moment. Envy him, long lasting couple lol. Guess it really need 2 hands to clap. If one starts to compare you with another, you might want to consider whether she/he had a change of heart or it has become an one sided love affair. Feeling emptiness. At a loss of words...
Went searching pewpew on yahoo. So many foreigners using that as a nick. And i thought it wasnt common.
Rejected a friend's invitation to warch DVC with the group. I have to watch my expenditure. He says he understands and hes willing to sponsor 3bucks. Ya appreciate that but another 6bucks even though it might not seem a lot, it can save me for 2meals. If really understand then wont force me to say yes. I dont like the feeling of people holding up a knife on my throat. Was sick and i was irritated but i just deep breathe and told him i was sleeping, im not watching it but would still meetup for dinner as promised, thanks for the offer. And there no more replies. PEACE. Tomorrow i would meeting them for dinner at Plaza Sing tentatively. Actually i dont wish to go, sigh but bo bian. I rather have dinner at home, no need to spend money.
My final weapon was auctioned this morning in the forum. Only one bidder bo bian have to sell him. Aquila is overcrowded and mostly consists of @#$@ people. I went into cass to take a look. Its like a peaceful small little town lol. They lead a slow pace of 'levelling' life. Everybody upon meeting you would F2 and say hi. I was greeted with some free armors from a lv30 warrior. I was shock. Culture shock from aquila to cass. Perhaps a different nationality resides in cass and takes the majority of it. Anyway online gaming waste time la. Going to sleep. Really must go PS tomorrow? Sigh off~ ;p
Went searching pewpew on yahoo. So many foreigners using that as a nick. And i thought it wasnt common.
Rejected a friend's invitation to warch DVC with the group. I have to watch my expenditure. He says he understands and hes willing to sponsor 3bucks. Ya appreciate that but another 6bucks even though it might not seem a lot, it can save me for 2meals. If really understand then wont force me to say yes. I dont like the feeling of people holding up a knife on my throat. Was sick and i was irritated but i just deep breathe and told him i was sleeping, im not watching it but would still meetup for dinner as promised, thanks for the offer. And there no more replies. PEACE. Tomorrow i would meeting them for dinner at Plaza Sing tentatively. Actually i dont wish to go, sigh but bo bian. I rather have dinner at home, no need to spend money.
My final weapon was auctioned this morning in the forum. Only one bidder bo bian have to sell him. Aquila is overcrowded and mostly consists of @#$@ people. I went into cass to take a look. Its like a peaceful small little town lol. They lead a slow pace of 'levelling' life. Everybody upon meeting you would F2 and say hi. I was greeted with some free armors from a lv30 warrior. I was shock. Culture shock from aquila to cass. Perhaps a different nationality resides in cass and takes the majority of it. Anyway online gaming waste time la. Going to sleep. Really must go PS tomorrow? Sigh off~ ;p

Element – Fire