Signus welcomes me this morning. Went for breakfast at 8am. Sneezing my way out of home. Bought a router & wireless adaptor yesterday for $120. Was psychoed by the aunty into buying some cheaper brand. Only to realised that theres no ethernet cable included. I should have check the packaging contents. Im easily satisfied and chin cai. I dont bargain and even check as i always trust them to give me the good stuff. Later have to go out and buy again...so lazy
Yesterday took out my hp and took a shot of myself. Comparing recent and old photos. I really kinda "qiao cui" a lot. Dark circles formed. I can only lightened it a bit with cucumber eyegel everyday which really doesnt help much. I suspect might be too much toxins in my body as bowel activities aint smooth. When im outside, as females take a glance at me, my mind tells me that im so darn ugly and freaky. I lowered my head and would always try to avoid eye contact. My bad experiences in relationships did dealt a great damage to my confidence level. My guild members asked me out for a bowling session. I feel so reluctant as i dont have the courage to face people or should i say new friends. Feeling quite inferior nowadays. Easily affected by songs and dramas. I use to laugh at touching scenes from drama but now im easily touched and there would be some odd feelings boiling inside me. Songs like ai mei surely wet my eyes but not to the extreme that i would tear. My character just dont fit how i look. Thats the comments from friends so far since secondary times. If human hearts do change, why take the oath and get married. Its just one thin line between marriage and divorce. Comforting sentences like "your fated one would come soon" etc, no effect on me already as i've put a fullstop to it. I dont welcome new relationships. I strongly refrained. Satisfying my own needs and living for myself would be the best. Love is superficial and untrustworthy to me. Read too much blogs, all the sad stories. Cant help but think that theres really something wrong with young pples morals and thinking nowadays. Love is nothing but an emotional game.
Yesterday took out my hp and took a shot of myself. Comparing recent and old photos. I really kinda "qiao cui" a lot. Dark circles formed. I can only lightened it a bit with cucumber eyegel everyday which really doesnt help much. I suspect might be too much toxins in my body as bowel activities aint smooth. When im outside, as females take a glance at me, my mind tells me that im so darn ugly and freaky. I lowered my head and would always try to avoid eye contact. My bad experiences in relationships did dealt a great damage to my confidence level. My guild members asked me out for a bowling session. I feel so reluctant as i dont have the courage to face people or should i say new friends. Feeling quite inferior nowadays. Easily affected by songs and dramas. I use to laugh at touching scenes from drama but now im easily touched and there would be some odd feelings boiling inside me. Songs like ai mei surely wet my eyes but not to the extreme that i would tear. My character just dont fit how i look. Thats the comments from friends so far since secondary times. If human hearts do change, why take the oath and get married. Its just one thin line between marriage and divorce. Comforting sentences like "your fated one would come soon" etc, no effect on me already as i've put a fullstop to it. I dont welcome new relationships. I strongly refrained. Satisfying my own needs and living for myself would be the best. Love is superficial and untrustworthy to me. Read too much blogs, all the sad stories. Cant help but think that theres really something wrong with young pples morals and thinking nowadays. Love is nothing but an emotional game.

Element – Fire