Supa Dupa hota weatha omfg. Went get dog food at the pet shop. Saw a kitty running to me from far. I stood there, reminded of how fahmi was scratched by the cat when he played with it. The kitty jumped towards me with his legs spread, his/her claw aiming at me. I siam in time, heng. Saw some shoppers discussing what flavor to buy. "I think cheese taste better, i think my dog will prefer cheese" -.-. How she know her dog like the flavor. Human beings' taste bud is different from dog. Frankly speaking the products are marketed at dog owners. To me every different brand of dog food contains the same ingredients. Only difference would be the packaging and how they advertise.
Checked my email. Saw the despatch work guy replied my email. The way he phrased it, make it sound so suspicious like some secret operation (splinter cell). I wonder what company he is from. I hesitated and i havent reply him yet.
K im dead beat and sweating like pig, feel like bathing again, the 4th bathing session. Tomolo might catch Da Vinci Code then go shop for my router...still dont quite understand the theory and differences for routers ,G, B, super G, after some explanation from my guildmate. Yea im 86% already but i dont care. Chong liang chong liang~
Checked my email. Saw the despatch work guy replied my email. The way he phrased it, make it sound so suspicious like some secret operation (splinter cell). I wonder what company he is from. I hesitated and i havent reply him yet.
K im dead beat and sweating like pig, feel like bathing again, the 4th bathing session. Tomolo might catch Da Vinci Code then go shop for my router...still dont quite understand the theory and differences for routers ,G, B, super G, after some explanation from my guildmate. Yea im 86% already but i dont care. Chong liang chong liang~

Element – Fire