Today is valentines day. Who do celebrate it in sg, guess nobody. Job opportunity increased but employment rate decreased. Teen kena hacked, kena rob hp. Today i watch news surprisingly.
These few days good for me. Feeling peaceful. Tried to sleep early, maintain water intake and workout. I havent feel 'peace' since a long time. I'm happy.
Lake house trailer brought my interest back to the old song "somewhere only we know". TV showing mandarin version of lakehouse, a bit altered version. Tv stations everytime like that.
I can watch lakehouse but must be with the correct person. Pirates of carribean 2, destined to miss it. No motivation to go watch alone.
These few days good for me. Feeling peaceful. Tried to sleep early, maintain water intake and workout. I havent feel 'peace' since a long time. I'm happy.
Lake house trailer brought my interest back to the old song "somewhere only we know". TV showing mandarin version of lakehouse, a bit altered version. Tv stations everytime like that.
I can watch lakehouse but must be with the correct person. Pirates of carribean 2, destined to miss it. No motivation to go watch alone.

Element – Fire