This feeling of uncertainty haunts me again as it passed 1am. I acheived nothing. Im afraid of the unknown. Complicated feelings. Everything's pretty screwed up, up to this point. I can only deep breathe, push, compress, suppress all unhappiness.
Its been 8mths since brokeup...
Its been 3mths i've stopped working...
Me2 find it unbelievable that i can actually cling on to the love. I still care, i still help, i just cant control myself.
Unbelievable that after so many resumes sent and im not even shortlisted. Exceptional cases like my friend 1 year never work which is scary to me, really. Now im almost recovered frm stupid toothaches & headaches. Tomolo job search again. Tiring and sick sick sick sick sick sick sick of it.
Its been 8mths since brokeup...
Its been 3mths i've stopped working...
Me2 find it unbelievable that i can actually cling on to the love. I still care, i still help, i just cant control myself.
Unbelievable that after so many resumes sent and im not even shortlisted. Exceptional cases like my friend 1 year never work which is scary to me, really. Now im almost recovered frm stupid toothaches & headaches. Tomolo job search again. Tiring and sick sick sick sick sick sick sick of it.

Element – Fire