Went for breakfast with mum. Bought lotsa herbal stuff. Currently feeling a bit feverish while watching "Bravestarr" in youtube. Love this cartoon when im a kid. Think only sj and fahmi remember this cartoon lol.
Received a reply from her explaining things. Perhaps my "i wont bother anymore" sounds a bit harsh. Heard from my mum that my sis is saying that wo fang bu xia. I never ask myself. When i was overgrief at that time, i just barely buried it and hide it one side.
I was advised to find a new gf. I seriously dont feel a need to. Its taxing mentally and financially.
If something did happened to her during that accident (touchwood). I dont know what will i do. Thinking of that makes me upset.
In real life, those around me, those who always think that they are far more mature than anyone else always potray themselves as immature.
In game, those around me, those who always told me not to quit, quitted before me lol. No link.
From Batman begins
"You may be the same old kid deep inside you but its what you do that defines you."
Watched some tv serials reflecting nowadays bgr. My sis was watching and i actually went advising her not to become like them lol. Guess sweet 16 is the age where she evolves. Gotta keep her in the right track.
Its gonna rain again soon. The sky's turning dark. I love the rain, i love to watch the rain more than the sea. I've tried watching the sea with friends but it doesnt clams me. Sounds gay but im not a brokeback.
Received a reply from her explaining things. Perhaps my "i wont bother anymore" sounds a bit harsh. Heard from my mum that my sis is saying that wo fang bu xia. I never ask myself. When i was overgrief at that time, i just barely buried it and hide it one side.
I was advised to find a new gf. I seriously dont feel a need to. Its taxing mentally and financially.
If something did happened to her during that accident (touchwood). I dont know what will i do. Thinking of that makes me upset.
In real life, those around me, those who always think that they are far more mature than anyone else always potray themselves as immature.
In game, those around me, those who always told me not to quit, quitted before me lol. No link.
From Batman begins
"You may be the same old kid deep inside you but its what you do that defines you."
Watched some tv serials reflecting nowadays bgr. My sis was watching and i actually went advising her not to become like them lol. Guess sweet 16 is the age where she evolves. Gotta keep her in the right track.
Its gonna rain again soon. The sky's turning dark. I love the rain, i love to watch the rain more than the sea. I've tried watching the sea with friends but it doesnt clams me. Sounds gay but im not a brokeback.

Element – Fire