This song, i've been listening to it everynight before i sleep back in ns days in maju camp. Before sleep, i need to listen to mp3s. Underneath my pillow would be my gf's photo. Every night i would call before i sleep. Everyday i wish i can book out lolx to salvage things as i felt the distance drifted but i dont wish to accept the fact back then. During a chat over msn, i told wx why i got so many leaves and offs. "To salvage things".
Friday
Mouse screwed, keyboard prints faded until i cant differnetiate the keys. Went to challenger and bought this alltronix keyboard which i never heard of and a genius mouse. All for $26. Well under budget.
Back home and went out again for supper with parents. Fang called and i wasnt convenient to talk as i wanted to makan lol. Hung up. Back home, i was hesitating. Holding on to my phone, wanted to msg jolene asking her abt her sch work. Just like dramas, holding the phone walk around but nvr call. I sms over finally. Asking if i could be any help to her. Back then i promised to help her so i will fufill it. I never did ask her again for movies. Knew that she wanted to watch lake house. She's busy and stressed with work.
Never join JJ for long hu men. I dont like this kind of shows anymore. Not as if im still 16years old.
SAt
Never join Jin and company for outing. Supposed to meet at cathay 2pm. They went pcbunk to maple lol. A bit sian right. I was asked to join them again next friday. We shall see. Went to checked out his friendster, hoping to see outing pics. Saw a pic, she's drinking again. How many times i told her not to drink because of certain health probs. Just an empty promise "yaya". There she goes again, peer pressure i supposed. Im never intimidated by peer pressure. I wouldnt tell her off again. Im tired of repeating myself.
Saw some threads in forum, some lady's comments. And she sux...
I hate women who's
1) Over-confident
2) Bossy
3) "Guys enjoy girls and me as a female also have the right to enjoy guys" Yuck at that. She is refering to one night stand in that thread.
4) Loose
5) Take things for granted
6) Stubborn
Whats this world coming to?
Friday
Mouse screwed, keyboard prints faded until i cant differnetiate the keys. Went to challenger and bought this alltronix keyboard which i never heard of and a genius mouse. All for $26. Well under budget.
Back home and went out again for supper with parents. Fang called and i wasnt convenient to talk as i wanted to makan lol. Hung up. Back home, i was hesitating. Holding on to my phone, wanted to msg jolene asking her abt her sch work. Just like dramas, holding the phone walk around but nvr call. I sms over finally. Asking if i could be any help to her. Back then i promised to help her so i will fufill it. I never did ask her again for movies. Knew that she wanted to watch lake house. She's busy and stressed with work.
Never join JJ for long hu men. I dont like this kind of shows anymore. Not as if im still 16years old.
SAt
Never join Jin and company for outing. Supposed to meet at cathay 2pm. They went pcbunk to maple lol. A bit sian right. I was asked to join them again next friday. We shall see. Went to checked out his friendster, hoping to see outing pics. Saw a pic, she's drinking again. How many times i told her not to drink because of certain health probs. Just an empty promise "yaya". There she goes again, peer pressure i supposed. Im never intimidated by peer pressure. I wouldnt tell her off again. Im tired of repeating myself.
Saw some threads in forum, some lady's comments. And she sux...
I hate women who's
1) Over-confident
2) Bossy
3) "Guys enjoy girls and me as a female also have the right to enjoy guys" Yuck at that. She is refering to one night stand in that thread.
4) Loose
5) Take things for granted
6) Stubborn
Whats this world coming to?

Element – Fire