Yestd night she was here. Shes slightly drunk. I can smell it. I didnt probe further. Just knew that she drank with friend before that. 2 kinds of scenarios in my head. She went out with friend, my hse is nearby so she came over. The other one would be shes upset, needs company. Others i couldnt think of why. Bringing so many things over and travel frm tamp to lasalle. Quite a distance. I used to put myself in her story as a lead role but always end up knowing that im just an extra actor. I've learnt to cultivate the mentality - im not the lead actor in her life story.
She's clubbing again probably on friday. Her niteowl life had intensified since she knew that best friend of hers. Mixing with the wrong peers. IMO thats the type of peers that you can have fun with but when you need help, they will cook up a thousand excuses to save themselves the trouble by aiding you. Silence is easy. I kept quiet ever since i knew whatever i advised her wouldnt make a difference. Like she said before, changing a person's thinking is scary. I wouldnt agree if there's anything scary about it if its for their own good. One usually needs to experience pain in order for them to learn. I expressed my unhappiness by asking for my house keys.
I dont like clubbers. I dont like the idea of a girl that wanders around outside in the middle of the night. Reaching home late and drunk.
My dream lady shouldnt:
1)Tattoo (nice to look at actually but not nice for a girl to own them)
2)Clubbing fanatic
3)Curse & swear vulgarities
4)Even more untidy than i am
5)Flirt
But that does not necessary mean that im interested and ready for a new girl. I have little faith in relationship. Especially to get to know a girls likes, fave, blablabla etc. Go through the process of "beginning is sweet" - "love shucks". I bear in mind that roses are full of thorns. Kinship bond is always stronger than anything else. Good friends are hard to come by. I've seen who are the ones who stood by me, catch me whenever i fall.
Awaken by the storming of doors. Dead beat still as i've got myself only 4hrs of sleep. Hmm im gona risk one dvd by copying my onimusha disc2. Its full of scratches. I wonder if thats the problem. Gold disc are lousy. Place it in the ps2 and scratches form after 3-5 plays.
JJ called me asking about maple server checks. He's complaining about it. Yeah yeah i dont even know theres a server check lolx. Like i bother if theres one lolx. Spare me from all the new online games popping up in the market. It was a mistake starting out maple. Bad experience for a 1st timer like me. Now my com's working faster than before since i uninstalled the games. Im content with surfing net, listening to music, blogging, msn and the ps2 that helps to put me to sleep.
She's clubbing again probably on friday. Her niteowl life had intensified since she knew that best friend of hers. Mixing with the wrong peers. IMO thats the type of peers that you can have fun with but when you need help, they will cook up a thousand excuses to save themselves the trouble by aiding you. Silence is easy. I kept quiet ever since i knew whatever i advised her wouldnt make a difference. Like she said before, changing a person's thinking is scary. I wouldnt agree if there's anything scary about it if its for their own good. One usually needs to experience pain in order for them to learn. I expressed my unhappiness by asking for my house keys.
I dont like clubbers. I dont like the idea of a girl that wanders around outside in the middle of the night. Reaching home late and drunk.
My dream lady shouldnt:
1)Tattoo (nice to look at actually but not nice for a girl to own them)
2)Clubbing fanatic
3)Curse & swear vulgarities
4)Even more untidy than i am
5)Flirt
But that does not necessary mean that im interested and ready for a new girl. I have little faith in relationship. Especially to get to know a girls likes, fave, blablabla etc. Go through the process of "beginning is sweet" - "love shucks". I bear in mind that roses are full of thorns. Kinship bond is always stronger than anything else. Good friends are hard to come by. I've seen who are the ones who stood by me, catch me whenever i fall.
Awaken by the storming of doors. Dead beat still as i've got myself only 4hrs of sleep. Hmm im gona risk one dvd by copying my onimusha disc2. Its full of scratches. I wonder if thats the problem. Gold disc are lousy. Place it in the ps2 and scratches form after 3-5 plays.
JJ called me asking about maple server checks. He's complaining about it. Yeah yeah i dont even know theres a server check lolx. Like i bother if theres one lolx. Spare me from all the new online games popping up in the market. It was a mistake starting out maple. Bad experience for a 1st timer like me. Now my com's working faster than before since i uninstalled the games. Im content with surfing net, listening to music, blogging, msn and the ps2 that helps to put me to sleep.

Element – Fire