Looking at fann's emotional post, i realised more or less we are in the same boat. And thus it make me felt so gu niang(wussy) lol. Indeed when it comes to emotional stuffs, i admit i'm gu niang lol. I thought something doesn't changes but i think i'm wrong. However i won't let it affect me anymore NEVER EVER~
Check out Mika's new album titled 'YES'. You will find 1st track 'I love you' familiar. Actually Aaron Kwok included it in his 2nd mandarin album and the track name is 'Dao di you shui neng gou gao shu wo'. Originally its a japanese old song. I recommend Track 2:見えない星 and track3:素直なまま. Her songs genre is towards jazz. Though i prefer her jrock songs when she released singles in the name of NANA.. Usually i won't listen to jazz except for mikas. Sentimental, relaxing and peaceful. Overall, its worth buying.
Next Stef's album. After listening to it for 5 times. Only track 2:逆光 and track 5:我怀念的 are catchy songs.
I must get this by this month!! MTV is playing her mvs everyday. I'm so addicted to her once again. How i wish her upcoming Asia Tour concert includes Singapore.
Next Stef's album. After listening to it for 5 times. Only track 2:逆光 and track 5:我怀念的 are catchy songs.
I must get this by this month!! MTV is playing her mvs everyday. I'm so addicted to her once again. How i wish her upcoming Asia Tour concert includes Singapore.

Element – Fire