Darn, just when i was about to save my Freehand. Flash once, flash twice screen blackout -.-.
Blog revamping project CANCELLED. Graphic card going to kee chia soon
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm amazed that i got over it so fast. Usually i would dwell on that for weeks but today i'm fine after an hour. Am i really fine or just avoiding. I think i should try to be more cautious than trusting in the future. I believe what goes around comes around. Its only a matter of time.
Its another stab on me to only know the truth today. How foolish i can get. Its devastating.
Tomorrow's destination, Somerset. Got to sleep early but i'm too used to being a night owl. Just imagine myself under the glaring sun, with long sleeve shirts, makes me feel so sweaty and uncomfortable.
Blog revamping project CANCELLED. Graphic card going to kee chia soon
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm amazed that i got over it so fast. Usually i would dwell on that for weeks but today i'm fine after an hour. Am i really fine or just avoiding. I think i should try to be more cautious than trusting in the future. I believe what goes around comes around. Its only a matter of time.
Its another stab on me to only know the truth today. How foolish i can get. Its devastating.
Tomorrow's destination, Somerset. Got to sleep early but i'm too used to being a night owl. Just imagine myself under the glaring sun, with long sleeve shirts, makes me feel so sweaty and uncomfortable.

Element – Fire