Boring and sleepy day. Planted my butt on the sofa and watched tv all the way. As usual whole family have to tolerate with my aunt's indirect insulting and sarcasm. Only my sis and mum would retaliate. I couldn't care less. Treat it as i never hear anything. I've got a special red packet this year , a holy h3ll of $2. My relatives prepared extra red packetsss for my ex. Some would would ask my mum where is she. I heard it and acted as if i didn't catch them, continue to watch tv. Cos i don't know how to answer them when they asked how come i'm alone. Still felt so upset even though its has been a year. No more bai nian, tomorrow would be slacking at home or catch a movie~Happy Chinese New Year to all~
Btw quite surprised that Keith is still in SG lol. Didnt know it until he sms me Happy CNY
Btw quite surprised that Keith is still in SG lol. Didnt know it until he sms me Happy CNY

Element – Fire