Cold cold cold~Its so freezingly cold~Got a feel that signus is coming my way. Ran out of Vit-C and green tea packs. Gotta get some tommorrow. As well as Ayumi's Arena Tour 2006. I wonder how much does 3 dvds cost. Hope wouldnt be more than $50.
These few days have been blogging in my deathnote. Used to find writing a diary so girly but why am i doing that now lol. Jai asked me about my plans for Xmas. I have no plans at all. My buddies are freezing away in aussie. I dont have a gf. What can i do, where can i go lolx. I see myself hiding under the blanket on my bed, eating log cake, drinking coffee, watching dvds in my room on Xmas ~Konayuki~Cant continue watching, someone borrowed it =.=
These few days have been blogging in my deathnote. Used to find writing a diary so girly but why am i doing that now lol. Jai asked me about my plans for Xmas. I have no plans at all. My buddies are freezing away in aussie. I dont have a gf. What can i do, where can i go lolx. I see myself hiding under the blanket on my bed, eating log cake, drinking coffee, watching dvds in my room on Xmas ~Konayuki~Cant continue watching, someone borrowed it =.=

Element – Fire