I've been thinking whether to send my 2nd sms over and i didnt. Didnt want to make myself seem despo or even a nuisance. I just treat it as im totally ignored. And serves me right~
Next i dislike the idea of my friend treating friends like business targets. Like wad? Like insurance agents -.-
Received sms, mails on promotions and request of releasing my friends' contacts for the sake of "securing their future".
I've completed 5episodes of DeathNote. Cant wait for the 6th epi. Some parts of the movie were different from the anime. For example Yagumi Light did not picked up the deathnote just after he witnessed the serial killer having fun in the bar. Instead, he picked it up in the backyard in his school. Another one...that was not his gf. He just randomly dated a girl becos he wanted to fool that fbi agent. I still prefer Yagumi Light than L. Btw i find that actor who acted as L tried very hard but just dont find him suitable...
Next i dislike the idea of my friend treating friends like business targets. Like wad? Like insurance agents -.-
Received sms, mails on promotions and request of releasing my friends' contacts for the sake of "securing their future".
I've completed 5episodes of DeathNote. Cant wait for the 6th epi. Some parts of the movie were different from the anime. For example Yagumi Light did not picked up the deathnote just after he witnessed the serial killer having fun in the bar. Instead, he picked it up in the backyard in his school. Another one...that was not his gf. He just randomly dated a girl becos he wanted to fool that fbi agent. I still prefer Yagumi Light than L. Btw i find that actor who acted as L tried very hard but just dont find him suitable...

Element – Fire