I lost my voice. 80% recovered. I think i would be fine after this week. This morning was suppose to go out with mum to get stuff for my sis's birthday but i was too tired and my bro went. Was noisy and i shut my door. Half an hour later, calls keep coming. Already told me to inform her once i recover. Yet its been only 1 day since i last told her that im sick, the agent started calling me again. I didnt pick up. Even if i do, i still cant go for interview. She sms me with her hp. Hais i replied her that i havent recover yet. Once again she told me to inform her once i get well. Another agent call up and i picked up. Telling me that the employer will call me up. Had a phone interview by HR dept. If it goes well, i need to travel to henderson ind park for 2nd interview by HR dept. Then back to kallang for another one. Even temp jobs nowadays are so difficult to get. I like the wage, location, though its shift but timing's still acceptable.
KK and JJ came to the party in the afternoon. They couldnt recognise me. Afterall its been 4years they last seen me when they are still 5years old. They grown so tall, no longer chubby lol. We didnt talk and they were watching me playing games hah. Today my home is filled with 'yin'. My sis's friends invited all girls. I looked at the living room, nowhere for me to sit. Environment beri de noisy. Tv volume plus girls screaming on top of their voices.
I cooped myself in the master bedroom watching OPRAH. Though Terry from desparate housewives is already 41years old. She still looks so beautiful. Quite interested in the book that she wrote, titled 'Burnt toast'. Todays oprah is about molestation case. A juvenile committed suicide because of being molested for almost 3 years. She covered her own head with a towel and point the gun at her temple and BANG!! Hais, sad. The molester was a family friend though, a grandpa already. I can understand why that girl didnt tell anyone about it. Scared, ashamed and alone and maybe even if she did tell her family, they might not believe it as that jerk was a close family friend. Since the girl is dead, judge gona close the case. Also because of insufficient evidence. Until Terry called up the family and willing to be a witness. As she got molested by the same guy 30years ago, so qiao. The guy is being put behind bars for 14years. Hooray lol, serve him right!
Everybody watching chn8. I cant switch chn and i missed spider2 today, not spiderman but enormous SPIDERS crawling all over the streets. This sunday got TR:Cradle of life. Wooo my goddess Angelina Jolie :drools:
KK and JJ came to the party in the afternoon. They couldnt recognise me. Afterall its been 4years they last seen me when they are still 5years old. They grown so tall, no longer chubby lol. We didnt talk and they were watching me playing games hah. Today my home is filled with 'yin'. My sis's friends invited all girls. I looked at the living room, nowhere for me to sit. Environment beri de noisy. Tv volume plus girls screaming on top of their voices.
I cooped myself in the master bedroom watching OPRAH. Though Terry from desparate housewives is already 41years old. She still looks so beautiful. Quite interested in the book that she wrote, titled 'Burnt toast'. Todays oprah is about molestation case. A juvenile committed suicide because of being molested for almost 3 years. She covered her own head with a towel and point the gun at her temple and BANG!! Hais, sad. The molester was a family friend though, a grandpa already. I can understand why that girl didnt tell anyone about it. Scared, ashamed and alone and maybe even if she did tell her family, they might not believe it as that jerk was a close family friend. Since the girl is dead, judge gona close the case. Also because of insufficient evidence. Until Terry called up the family and willing to be a witness. As she got molested by the same guy 30years ago, so qiao. The guy is being put behind bars for 14years. Hooray lol, serve him right!
Everybody watching chn8. I cant switch chn and i missed spider2 today, not spiderman but enormous SPIDERS crawling all over the streets. This sunday got TR:Cradle of life. Wooo my goddess Angelina Jolie :drools:

Element – Fire