Darn suay. Yestd night hurt my right chest. For 5mins or so i can hardly catch my breath. I couldnt speak as the pain is overwhelming. My chest feels like its tearing apart. The burning pain i couldnt withstand. Its 4am, everybody's asleep. I could only divert my attention by msging my friend with my left hand. My right hand was feeling numb. The pain stopped at 5am++. I could get some sleep at last. Some certain postures and exhaling would trigger the pain.
The pain from my left butt has radiate to my thigh. Im feeling sore and ache. Cannot even sit. I could still walk around in the afternoon. Now i cant. Going back to my bed soon. Tomorrow i shall visit the doc if it doesnt get any better. Pain like hell...hope i can walk tomorrow. Gotta send kenneth off in the night...
The pain from my left butt has radiate to my thigh. Im feeling sore and ache. Cannot even sit. I could still walk around in the afternoon. Now i cant. Going back to my bed soon. Tomorrow i shall visit the doc if it doesnt get any better. Pain like hell...hope i can walk tomorrow. Gotta send kenneth off in the night...

Element – Fire