Yestd managed to buy the neutrogena toner before the shop closes. Its crowded with people inside though its closing up at 9pm. The shop assistant , she was busy packing up the store with a smelly face. I gave way to her and she knocked into the shelf. No injuries to her but all the products came falling off. So i enter from the right path. This 'taitai' with full blast super thick makeup on her face was chatting happily on her phone blocking the way. I can still see how old she is chey. Im just irritated that i stood behind her for so long and she just slowly browse and chat on the phone. I said excuse me, sorry. She looked at me in a daze. I guess shes borned with 'slow' spell casted on her. I made my way through and queued to payup. That snail was in front of me again. The cashier stared at her as that snail got too carried away with her conversation. The snail finally asked "Is this shampoo good for scalp?' I find the question so retard. I feel like answering her "nonono very good for lungs, drink more shampoo". The shop is closing, there are others queuing behind her and yet she behaves like a snail, buey tahan. Everything is so darn visibly written on the bottle itself, cant she read it and judge herself? The cashier didnt know what to answer and the snail said "maybe i should get another brand" and she slowly walked to the shelves. This time the cashier was frustrated and she said "You slowly choose, i cancel off your stuff 1st". Wa i can see it from the cashier face, darn pissed lolx. I paid and scrammed. Went for my chef dan black pepper steak.
Mtvasia was airing concert until 3am. Woo watched until 2am plus and i went to sleep. Cos it got boring when w-inds appeared followed by ah mei. Ah mei again =.=
Had a good sleep with a little dream. I was on the train which its layout of seats resembles of a bus lol. Its was packed with people. My wife is sitting on my lap and she fell asleep. My mum suddenly appeared beside me carrying my baby for me. My mum had aged. My wife laying her head on my shoulders, sittin on my lap, hugging her in my arms. I feel warmth and this is the best time i had before. Couldnt really remember how she looks like but woo shes tanned XD nice!! I dont like fair ladies all along. Like hey im a lucky chap. As we alight, i saw the driver who was jansen(AH JI) lolx. Woke up and its was 12pm already. RISE & SHINE korr, i know i know lolx~
Mtvasia was airing concert until 3am. Woo watched until 2am plus and i went to sleep. Cos it got boring when w-inds appeared followed by ah mei. Ah mei again =.=
Had a good sleep with a little dream. I was on the train which its layout of seats resembles of a bus lol. Its was packed with people. My wife is sitting on my lap and she fell asleep. My mum suddenly appeared beside me carrying my baby for me. My mum had aged. My wife laying her head on my shoulders, sittin on my lap, hugging her in my arms. I feel warmth and this is the best time i had before. Couldnt really remember how she looks like but woo shes tanned XD nice!! I dont like fair ladies all along. Like hey im a lucky chap. As we alight, i saw the driver who was jansen(AH JI) lolx. Woke up and its was 12pm already. RISE & SHINE korr, i know i know lolx~

Element – Fire