Coldy weather. Hot fish porridge taste so good in such a weather. Its been 7mths since i last touch porridge. The whole month of feb i was eating fish porridge with her cos she's down with chick pox.
Songs are getting similar and boring. I kinda like the album 'Ta-Dah' by Scissors Sisters. Unique style and a bit of retro. Their style reminds me of Bee Gees + Maroon5. I always thought that scissor sisters is a duo girl band lolx until i just visited their official webbie hah. The 1st track 'I dont feel like dancing' is great!
Songs are getting similar and boring. I kinda like the album 'Ta-Dah' by Scissors Sisters. Unique style and a bit of retro. Their style reminds me of Bee Gees + Maroon5. I always thought that scissor sisters is a duo girl band lolx until i just visited their official webbie hah. The 1st track 'I dont feel like dancing' is great!

Element – Fire