In a clearer state of mind now after a soso nap. Left some details out just now. Agent: "Im not free in the afternoon. I have to go to another site so you would have to come back here alone. Since ur pass cant get you into the office. You have to wait until any staff goes in then you can enter." BRAVO isnt it? Faizal was asking me to complain. Complain what sia. Who cares anyway. Im just a fcuking temp.
Tot after a good slp, will feel better. Still feeling shitty. My savings depleting soon. Mum wana borrow money from me again. Told her this time i really cant help. I cant even survive. My food , transport all that etc all ownself bao ka liao since i got into NS. Blame it on themselves. Buy what plasma. Electricity usage rate shoot up, still wana blame it on my sis and i using com. Tok cock say televisions wont use up so much electricity. I googled and print out a power consumption list for them. Dad finally zipped. Need money why dont go get from the most rich person in the house. Get from me, a good for nothing lmao hard. Really damn suay sia this year, suay until...hais. I will remember and appreciate those who stood by me when im down all this time. Thanks~
Tot after a good slp, will feel better. Still feeling shitty. My savings depleting soon. Mum wana borrow money from me again. Told her this time i really cant help. I cant even survive. My food , transport all that etc all ownself bao ka liao since i got into NS. Blame it on themselves. Buy what plasma. Electricity usage rate shoot up, still wana blame it on my sis and i using com. Tok cock say televisions wont use up so much electricity. I googled and print out a power consumption list for them. Dad finally zipped. Need money why dont go get from the most rich person in the house. Get from me, a good for nothing lmao hard. Really damn suay sia this year, suay until...hais. I will remember and appreciate those who stood by me when im down all this time. Thanks~

Element – Fire