
Shall end the day with more episodes of 'goong' (stand while watching cos i cant sit -.-) Sudden craving for cheese wafers mmm
Yumm got what i've wanted though i was quite lazy to go out alone just now. 2 more days and kenneth flies overseas. We never meet in city hall on sunday. I didnt agree either. I just said icic to Sj cos i was busy on da fone. So kenneth thought everything was set. Until i received a sms from sj asking me what time am i leaving house. I was in bed still. Replied sj that i couldnt make it, u guys go ahead or we can meet somewhere nearer or i can send ken off on wednesday night. Chatted with Kenneth over msn. I asked him why is it cancelled? Still can go ahead one. Kenneth told me sj said it was cancelled becos i cant make it. Zzz me again. There are still others who can go ahead with it. Make me feel like im the one that spoilt it. Even worse when i told him i will send him off on wed nite. He said "Are you sure? haha", -.-. Dinner with fai also cancelled cos i cant make it. Me again...I will make it this wednesday cos its nitetime haha, sure can!
Friend A has been thinking a lot lately. From career to setting up a family. Woo i wouldnt dare to think of setting up a family, such a big project. A question was thrown on me "What makes you feel happy?". I guessed its money and love. "Life must be simple!" - Fahmi The Notorious
Friend B has family problems. I would stop that from happening if i was there. Even a stranger would help. What i can do is just to lend her my ear.
Friend C, work wise isnt going too smooth for him as a financial advisor. He did sms me to help spread his 'advertisement'. But i didnt as i dont feel right to spread my friends' numbers
So rocky...hope everything goes fine~Time for GoonG~

Element – Fire