I gotta move out of here...
Isnt mum more tired? Having to work shift hours, get up early to cook etc. Why is dad acting
like he's the king. Reached home relaxing on sofa, asking my sis "Ur mum nvr ask you to hang
clothes?" in a sacarstic manner, sounding pissed. My sis just replied nope and carry on with her
gameboy. I was like zZZz. Its a hint to ask her to go do all that but yet she replied that. I know
he is just concern about clearing all the things so that grandma and uncles can go eat. They
always come first in my dad's priority list. Is it so tough to get up from that blardy sofa, go clear
all the stuff than sitting down there yapping away and nothing's done.
Everytime end up im the one doing all the chores, running the errands.
Sis sleeps almost half of the day.
Bro out everyday, only know how to create problems and get himself into debts.
In this family, we dont help each other, we leech each other. I always think that they were too
immature in starting out a family so young. Apparently it is, they are not ready.
Their mentality is totally wrong. My siblings are spoilt.
I kept quiet and finished up all the chores before dinner though im pissed. This is not the first
time, its been going on for years already. I cant wait to move out though expenses would be
higher but theres too many issues going on for years that i really want to keep a distance from
them.
Very strong selfishness in this family...
Isnt mum more tired? Having to work shift hours, get up early to cook etc. Why is dad acting
like he's the king. Reached home relaxing on sofa, asking my sis "Ur mum nvr ask you to hang
clothes?" in a sacarstic manner, sounding pissed. My sis just replied nope and carry on with her
gameboy. I was like zZZz. Its a hint to ask her to go do all that but yet she replied that. I know
he is just concern about clearing all the things so that grandma and uncles can go eat. They
always come first in my dad's priority list. Is it so tough to get up from that blardy sofa, go clear
all the stuff than sitting down there yapping away and nothing's done.
Everytime end up im the one doing all the chores, running the errands.
Sis sleeps almost half of the day.
Bro out everyday, only know how to create problems and get himself into debts.
In this family, we dont help each other, we leech each other. I always think that they were too
immature in starting out a family so young. Apparently it is, they are not ready.
Their mentality is totally wrong. My siblings are spoilt.
I kept quiet and finished up all the chores before dinner though im pissed. This is not the first
time, its been going on for years already. I cant wait to move out though expenses would be
higher but theres too many issues going on for years that i really want to keep a distance from
them.
Very strong selfishness in this family...

Element – Fire