K i wanted to blog this yestd. I was so fumed up yestd evening. My terrier has this bad habit of barking at neighbours, whoever who passed by our doorstep. Even kids will get him excited. This working adult in his late 20s passed by with his wife. As usual my terrier barks at him. The man said in a loud and angry voice , "This dog everytime bark bark bark, this fcuker". I got up from my seat, rushed to the doorstep and sweared and cursed at him. His wife pulled him away and my mum told me his wife was reprimanding him for making such comments. My dad came home just after that man boarded the lift. My parents were looking down from the walkway. That man was staring at them from the traffic junction. How would he feel if i were to pass by his doorstep and said fcuk to him loud and clear. Must i educate such an old man like him? He odd to be more matured at his age. I cooled down after half an hour.
Today woke at 3pm. Looked at myself in the mirror after washup. I've lost weight. Very obvious esp frm the appearance of my wrist and waist. Taking one meal per day really do help in losing weight. I gave in to caffeine, i took coffee for the past 2 weeks. Constipation comes back and a few pimples popped -.-. Gotta resist.
My hair gotten so long that i didnt notice until today. Thinking of getting back that hairstyle i've gotten in june. Things that stopped me from executing it...the hairstylist's comment still rings in my ear until nw..."so cheapskate ar use sculpting lotion". I just smiled at her. As long as i can style it, doesnt matter what i use. 2ndly, its expensive. I think i'll get it cut next month. See how it goes.
Ok talking about deathnote. I told sis to watch the anime. She was reluctant. She watched it yestd and she got quite excited about it. Now we cant wait for the sequel. Deathnote ep7 is released. Got to watch deathnote, naruto, bleach tonight.
Is drama reflecting whats happening in the society now or is it the other way round. Mum's endless korean shows, storyline always revolves around either the bf or gf having affair. Its happening to my friend now and im not in a position to blah everything out to the victim. So...i kept quiet but i find it sick.
BoA's new single Winter Story is not as good as what i've expected. Perhaps she's famous enough so theres no need to put so much effort into a single. The new rendition of "Last christmas" doesnt sound as good as george michael's or savage garden. Now time for deathnote ep7~
Today woke at 3pm. Looked at myself in the mirror after washup. I've lost weight. Very obvious esp frm the appearance of my wrist and waist. Taking one meal per day really do help in losing weight. I gave in to caffeine, i took coffee for the past 2 weeks. Constipation comes back and a few pimples popped -.-. Gotta resist.
My hair gotten so long that i didnt notice until today. Thinking of getting back that hairstyle i've gotten in june. Things that stopped me from executing it...the hairstylist's comment still rings in my ear until nw..."so cheapskate ar use sculpting lotion". I just smiled at her. As long as i can style it, doesnt matter what i use. 2ndly, its expensive. I think i'll get it cut next month. See how it goes.
Ok talking about deathnote. I told sis to watch the anime. She was reluctant. She watched it yestd and she got quite excited about it. Now we cant wait for the sequel. Deathnote ep7 is released. Got to watch deathnote, naruto, bleach tonight.
Is drama reflecting whats happening in the society now or is it the other way round. Mum's endless korean shows, storyline always revolves around either the bf or gf having affair. Its happening to my friend now and im not in a position to blah everything out to the victim. So...i kept quiet but i find it sick.
BoA's new single Winter Story is not as good as what i've expected. Perhaps she's famous enough so theres no need to put so much effort into a single. The new rendition of "Last christmas" doesnt sound as good as george michael's or savage garden. Now time for deathnote ep7~

Element – Fire