One of my ns friend gotten into trouble. I shouldnt be laughing which is bad of me but cant help.
He is a guy that likes to test the system. Looking at the sacarstic replies pple gave him, the more i
cant stop laughing. Lame excuses all that lolx. Gd luck to him for AWOL for reservist. Most likely
DB. Anyway none of my concern, he is not a good person to begin with. Less than a friend. Good
luck to him~
Watching One litre of tears. I dont need tissue like my mei does. I swallowed my tears well =p
Been searching for the sub theme song Shizukana yoru wa futari de iyou By Kawamura Ryuichi
lead vocalist of Luna Sea. Waiting for my request to be uploaded by another blogger. The main
theme is great titled Powdered Snow. Catchy tune, cant stop listening to it
~Back to the show~
He is a guy that likes to test the system. Looking at the sacarstic replies pple gave him, the more i
cant stop laughing. Lame excuses all that lolx. Gd luck to him for AWOL for reservist. Most likely
DB. Anyway none of my concern, he is not a good person to begin with. Less than a friend. Good
luck to him~
Watching One litre of tears. I dont need tissue like my mei does. I swallowed my tears well =p
Been searching for the sub theme song Shizukana yoru wa futari de iyou By Kawamura Ryuichi
lead vocalist of Luna Sea. Waiting for my request to be uploaded by another blogger. The main
theme is great titled Powdered Snow. Catchy tune, cant stop listening to it
~Back to the show~

Element – Fire