"When you need a favor, you appear. If not you will disappear"
Friend advised me to clear all traces.
I've tried but instead of clearing them, even more are left behind.
More memories left behind. More pain inflicted.
I cant show affection because im scared of rejection.
In the past, i can get into another r/s easily, now i cant. My friend said its lust lolx.
I'll just await for the day that i can completely get over it. Gona clock one year already.
....Sis got a Deathnote necklace frm her friend. Im jealous lol cos i wan that. Its cool! But she said
its only available in HK, too bad. Now waiting for Deathnote ep8 to be completed. Im trying
hard to make myself feel good...
Friend advised me to clear all traces.
I've tried but instead of clearing them, even more are left behind.
More memories left behind. More pain inflicted.
I cant show affection because im scared of rejection.
In the past, i can get into another r/s easily, now i cant. My friend said its lust lolx.
I'll just await for the day that i can completely get over it. Gona clock one year already.
....Sis got a Deathnote necklace frm her friend. Im jealous lol cos i wan that. Its cool! But she said
its only available in HK, too bad. Now waiting for Deathnote ep8 to be completed. Im trying
hard to make myself feel good...

Element – Fire