I'm trying to type this to cool myself down after all that shouting. Spoil my mood, paused my 'anime'. 3rd time this 'malay' teenager tried to challenge us at our doorstep. Theres a limit to patience. I swear at him at the top of my voice, he could only continue his nonsense hiding out of sight, somewhere near the lift. He stopped after awhile and continued his nonsense. I guess he is waiting for the lift to reach this floor so that he can run if i were to chase after him. What cowardice. This time i can't keep my cool anymore. Swear at him, i opened the door and he's gone escaping into his tiny little lift. If you dare to stir trouble, don't run coward!! Next time, if he were to come again, i'll go straight out pin him down and call the police. You want trouble, i'll give you one whole lotsa hell of trouble. Try me moron!!

Element – Fire