Admiring Ayami Kojima paintings remind me of that bitch manager. Her cocky face and arrogant attitude, smart ass that acts like she knows everything in the world and also going around telling everyone that she's a U-grad. Female version of Mr.Shiny Head (to be reborn as a muppet quoted from faizal). Dear Mrs shiny head, NAFA isnt the only institute to study graphic design and graphic design is not FINE ARTS. I just kept quiet when she acted like shes an art director. And the questions in the assessment, i hope it isnt set by her. She's treating everyone like an idiot. I felt like a fool while answering. I heard more stories on her and the evil deeds she had done over the years. What an old bitch. She deserve the title from me.
The artist uses conte for drawing. Background done by acrylic paint and palette knife, finger smudging. I like her gothic style a lot. I hope i can master (not adopt) this style. I love this painting.
This afternoon i brought my dog along for lunch. The leash snapped when he struggled in excitement. After that he pee and tried to run. My mum got hold of him and he struggled like mad. And there my mum fell on her back. Luckily never hit her head. Great strength for such a little doggie. Brought him back home. He tried to run out of the door. I held him down and he tried to bite. Gave him some scolding and he back off.
Haiis the pet shop closed down already. Next time got to travel to pet safari to get stuffs -.-
The artist uses conte for drawing. Background done by acrylic paint and palette knife, finger smudging. I like her gothic style a lot. I hope i can master (not adopt) this style. I love this painting.This afternoon i brought my dog along for lunch. The leash snapped when he struggled in excitement. After that he pee and tried to run. My mum got hold of him and he struggled like mad. And there my mum fell on her back. Luckily never hit her head. Great strength for such a little doggie. Brought him back home. He tried to run out of the door. I held him down and he tried to bite. Gave him some scolding and he back off.
Haiis the pet shop closed down already. Next time got to travel to pet safari to get stuffs -.-

Element – Fire