http://www.gatsby.jp/cmstudio/index.html#status=contents
I like the 2nd moving rubber CM alot. Actually i like commercials that need you to guess whats the hidden message e.g MTV CMs. A few of the CMs are abit gayish lolz. I can crop out Shiny head's face and replace it there lol. His father surely end his breath haha. Another CM... the Whatever and Anything beverage is annoying. Some kids actually learn from the CM and went asking the retail cashiers "I want Anything" and walked away lol damn funny. I like the CM song alot. Glad that official Gatsby website provides free download of the CM song...can use as my ringtone haha~ Original is by The Stylistics - Can't Give You Anything (But My LOVE), some 80's music. I guess its quite common and popular to sing like the Bee Gees back then haha.
Can't stand imageshack, switched over to imagevenue. Finally Riyu Kosaka's Danzai no Hana Guilty Sky single is out. The full track of Danzai is indeed good. Track2 'Ignore' rocks as well haha. But...i don't like track3 english version of Danzai sounds incredibly strange lol, the japanese accent of english ain't nice to the ears haha. Overall its a nice j-rock single.
Watched NANA the movie part1 lol after so long. Wasn't very keen to watch it initially but since the disc is in my hands now, why not when it's free lolz. Initially i thought it was some lesbo storyline lol but it's not. About rock bands, realizing dreams, facing reality and friendship. Didn't know Yuna Ito is Reira and she made a cameo appearance haha. Overall not bad, i might catch NANA2 when its out in SG theatres~
I like the 2nd moving rubber CM alot. Actually i like commercials that need you to guess whats the hidden message e.g MTV CMs. A few of the CMs are abit gayish lolz. I can crop out Shiny head's face and replace it there lol. His father surely end his breath haha. Another CM... the Whatever and Anything beverage is annoying. Some kids actually learn from the CM and went asking the retail cashiers "I want Anything" and walked away lol damn funny. I like the CM song alot. Glad that official Gatsby website provides free download of the CM song...can use as my ringtone haha~ Original is by The Stylistics - Can't Give You Anything (But My LOVE), some 80's music. I guess its quite common and popular to sing like the Bee Gees back then haha.
Can't stand imageshack, switched over to imagevenue. Finally Riyu Kosaka's Danzai no Hana Guilty Sky single is out. The full track of Danzai is indeed good. Track2 'Ignore' rocks as well haha. But...i don't like track3 english version of Danzai sounds incredibly strange lol, the japanese accent of english ain't nice to the ears haha. Overall its a nice j-rock single.
Watched NANA the movie part1 lol after so long. Wasn't very keen to watch it initially but since the disc is in my hands now, why not when it's free lolz. Initially i thought it was some lesbo storyline lol but it's not. About rock bands, realizing dreams, facing reality and friendship. Didn't know Yuna Ito is Reira and she made a cameo appearance haha. Overall not bad, i might catch NANA2 when its out in SG theatres~

Element – Fire