Can't resist supper, can't resist meat~Just to take a meal yet have to consider this and that. Doesnt really make sense to someone like me who skip meals all the time and take 1-2meals a day
to kena shit cholesterol problem. I'm having bad food. I hate it. I've started exercising alternate days. Anyway for the sake of ippt as well. Couldn't they just leave us alone. I know when my window ends. "Pls pass your ippt before your birthday. Please book before June ends" i got the msg when i was still sleeping. Annoyance~
Some cartoons i think are best leave it in memories lol. Watched Visionaries and Bravestar and M.A.S.K. I don't find it cool anymore after watching so many years of japanese anime. Caught a 3d + 2d anime Transformer Galaxy Force made my head spin. 1stly the mechas are too big sized for such a small screen. Proportion wise imo should size it down. 3d are done by koreans. The storyline is okay but definitely not the 3D scenes. When they enter a fighting scene, its like in a mess lol. What are they doing, i can't see clearly. I can only see a few blocks of color covering the whole screen~
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v237450WNFndsaN
Transformer Galaxy Force Ep1
to kena shit cholesterol problem. I'm having bad food. I hate it. I've started exercising alternate days. Anyway for the sake of ippt as well. Couldn't they just leave us alone. I know when my window ends. "Pls pass your ippt before your birthday. Please book before June ends" i got the msg when i was still sleeping. Annoyance~
Some cartoons i think are best leave it in memories lol. Watched Visionaries and Bravestar and M.A.S.K. I don't find it cool anymore after watching so many years of japanese anime. Caught a 3d + 2d anime Transformer Galaxy Force made my head spin. 1stly the mechas are too big sized for such a small screen. Proportion wise imo should size it down. 3d are done by koreans. The storyline is okay but definitely not the 3D scenes. When they enter a fighting scene, its like in a mess lol. What are they doing, i can't see clearly. I can only see a few blocks of color covering the whole screen~
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v237450WNFndsaN
Transformer Galaxy Force Ep1

Element – Fire