I'm irregular as well for today coz mainly lack of sleep. Woke by mum for breakfast but i didn't go this time round. Too tired to move an inch. Have been playing with dumb bells, exercises, making myself tired. Good appetite recently which is nice. I've been wanting to get back my build when i was in NS. Yea somehow it was her that caused me to shed so many pounds. Mum telling sis not to talk to 'her'. What for, theres nothing to talk about. I can sense my mum's hate towards 'her'. Yet for me i can face 'her' normally. From the beginning until now i did not hated 'her', just enduring and allowing the sorrow to slowly fade off with time. I have mutual friends that heard some story from her side and obviously they didn't know what actually happened. So its like i'm the culprit. Lazy to explain so much. They will just dig out the old shit and probe more and analyse where went wrong etc which leads to nothing in the end. Fend off them with "Feelings fade, one can come up with all sorts of excuses to cover up for their mistakes". She never did make the one last trip to clear the remaining stuff and i did not bother asking her to. I heeded Ju's advice and tried to ask for my mp3 player back. She said she is trying to find the connection cable and that was around 1month ago. I think im too paiseh to ask for the 3rd time. Maybe i'll just leave it like that since i found another way to switch off my ipod.
Cabal is taken away from me. Bored of Goonzu already. After i seen Cabal, goonzu graphic just look like zzz. Lunia battle records is fun but gets boring over time. Saw S.H.E playing Drum mania on wii on SCV. Looks like fun but i will not get a wii just to play 'these' kind of games.
And last of all i'm a super nite owl so long as you do not sms me at 5-6am, should be fine lol. I usually K.O at 4 or 5. Though i don't know how effective my counseling;consoling;comforting skills are but i'll try my best lol if i'm of some use.
Cabal is taken away from me. Bored of Goonzu already. After i seen Cabal, goonzu graphic just look like zzz. Lunia battle records is fun but gets boring over time. Saw S.H.E playing Drum mania on wii on SCV. Looks like fun but i will not get a wii just to play 'these' kind of games.
And last of all i'm a super nite owl so long as you do not sms me at 5-6am, should be fine lol. I usually K.O at 4 or 5. Though i don't know how effective my counseling;consoling;comforting skills are but i'll try my best lol if i'm of some use.

Element – Fire