I'm feeling empty...lost...or bored~Bro took over the com. I can only hug my TV. Yea and my only channels are MTV Chinese and MTV S.E.A~ Showing oldies now 90's mtvs. Saw Janet Jackson's escapade and i switched off the tv lol. Maroon 5's Makes me wonder is good, a bit retro and i'm waiting for LP's Minutes to Midnight.
SJ's ram couldn't fit my computer. I can't enjoy full power of my gfx damn. Resisting, got to control my spending. I didn't even watch spiderman3 and pirates is coming soon. My only entertainment is my internet and online games as i don't need to spend a single cent. Money money money~I appreciate Kay helping me source for jobs but its really done at the wrong time which kinda dampened my mood on a nice saturday evening. Awkard~ Now P.engineers are more favorable than P.designers, i don't even see any bloody ads in the papers. Nobody wants inexperienced personnel like me. In summary i'm troubled over career, heartbroken and lonely. No motivation towards life. But i'm a man, as friends says we shouldn't show our weak side but you know what. I actually don't give a damn. Being honest with how i feel is the best.
"I'm glad that you found someone you can rely on" Yea he must be a freak that wanted her so badly and now that he knows the truth so he is acting gentlemen. Hypocrite that's how i feel about you scuker =D And that blardy sentence indirectly shoots back at me. So i am unreliable? A relationship started becos of $ or a relationship becos of love. I guess sometimes they also can't differentiate. Different individuals' notion of happiness.
SJ's ram couldn't fit my computer. I can't enjoy full power of my gfx damn. Resisting, got to control my spending. I didn't even watch spiderman3 and pirates is coming soon. My only entertainment is my internet and online games as i don't need to spend a single cent. Money money money~I appreciate Kay helping me source for jobs but its really done at the wrong time which kinda dampened my mood on a nice saturday evening. Awkard~ Now P.engineers are more favorable than P.designers, i don't even see any bloody ads in the papers. Nobody wants inexperienced personnel like me. In summary i'm troubled over career, heartbroken and lonely. No motivation towards life. But i'm a man, as friends says we shouldn't show our weak side but you know what. I actually don't give a damn. Being honest with how i feel is the best.
"I'm glad that you found someone you can rely on" Yea he must be a freak that wanted her so badly and now that he knows the truth so he is acting gentlemen. Hypocrite that's how i feel about you scuker =D And that blardy sentence indirectly shoots back at me. So i am unreliable? A relationship started becos of $ or a relationship becos of love. I guess sometimes they also can't differentiate. Different individuals' notion of happiness.

Element – Fire